Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1 Month for ME

I have been a Wife for 36 years more or less, and a Mom for about 31. I love NORMAL but have found that life doesn't necessarily create NORMAL. We go through life recreating alot of the same chaos our parents fell prey to. My life feels like it has spun out of control, mine AND God's...it is floating in some unrecognizable material corner of the Universe with no pilot.

I need to get this ship back on course, Captain, and you are welcome to drive...but I have to step out of the ship for a while to see what went wrong with the equipment, see what needs fixing, and get some kind of direction as to where we are headed...

So I am preparing for a month just for me...a month when I come first and figure out who it is I am supposed to be, because I am pretty sure this mess is not Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment